Wednesday, November 25, 2009

keithskethup

Name: Keith LI: IAL how to use sketchup to create a 3D model,
Mathematics Strand: Geometry-Shape Room 11 Term 4 2009
Insert picture

I have made a 3 Dimensional house using sketchup. I made this using different skills and tools to create this house. I made a rectangular prism using the Rectangle tool to form the shape of the house. I used the Push/Pull tool to make it 3D. I also made a roof on top of the house using the Line tool because it can create different polygons and 3D shapes by connecting the lines to each other. I made an open door to be able to go and see the inside of the house. I used the Eraser tool to erase the door.

I have put walls and stairs inside the house leading into the second story which is the attic. I used the Rectangle tool to make rectangles creating the walls and stairs and the Push/Pull tool to make it 3D. I used the Eraser tool again to make an opening to the attic. I can go inside the house and I can also go upstairs using the view for me to be able to see. I used many tools for that one like the Zoom Tool to zoom in the house, the Pan Tool to turn left, right, up or down and the Orbit tool to rotate around the house.

I used colour to design the house even the inside of the house using the Paint Bucket tool. At the attic I put an open door leading into a plank for the swimming pool at the back. I made an oval shaped swimming pool at the back of the house. I coloured the swimming pool with colour at the Paint Bucket tool that looks like water. I coloured it to make it look like a real swimming pool. I used the Circle tool to make the shape of the pool. I used the Push/Pull tool to make it 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment