Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jackson envirotour

Mush, mush, mush. “Ewe yuck, what is that” I said horrified. “It’s food scraps. Did you know that citrus acid is not good for these little worms? Of course these aren’t just any kind of worms they are special… They are called tiger worms” said Eileen. “They don’t sound too friendly… Tiger worms. Ewe that gives me the wiggles.” I whispered to Paniora. This is a recount about my Enviro tour with Eilleen.

These worms I have been talking about are very helpful. Just like heaps of other worms. These worms like used tea bags (that haven’t been through milk), banana peels (cut up because they don’t like them to big), kiwi fruit remains, apple cores, and more.

These worms are little tiny orange helpful things that are very useful. They have no hair and they are naked. They like being under the soil. The Tiger worms also like being in the dark and being nice and cool and by cool I mean cold. I can imagine they also like being cool.

Overall I think that it was an awesome, smelly, dirty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment