Thursday, November 5, 2009

victoriatour

“Owww what is that smell? What ever that is, it’s yuck.” In my mind I’m thinking what it could be. It could be worm tea. Who knows?

Wow I never knew what type of worms was in the compost bin. Now I do. They are Tiger worms. At this very moment Eileen looked in the compost bin for a tiger worm. Suddenly Eileen found a Tiger worm and showed room 11 the Tiger worm.
It was amazing because Eileen talked to room 11 about what they ate. Here are some banana skins, kiwi fruit and even tea bags. Tiger worms like to live in the dark.

After that we moved on to the next thing. It was the Koru garden. When we got to the Koru garden Eileen talked to us about the Native animals like the Kiwi, the Tui and the Wood Pigeon. After that Eileen talked to room 11 about Koru’s. When Eileen finished talking about Koru’s, Eileen asked room 11 to wait at the top of the stairs.

I had lots of fun with Eileen. I liked the compost bin with the tiger worms and also the Koru garden. I hope we can do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment